All content produced by Traction Worldwide is proprietary to Traction Worldwide and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections. Traction Worldwide content is intended to be used by users for internal business purposes only. Traction Worldwide Research is not to be distributed without the consent of Traction Worldwide. Any Traction Worldwide content made available to the public on our website and blogs (i.e. does not require web login to access) may be cited freely. Requirements for using and citing public web content follow. If you are uncertain about proper citation or permissions, please seek approval. Please allow five business days for review and/or approval of all requests. How to seek Traction Worldwide approval: Contact Traction Worldwide at email@example.com. Please use the subject line, “Citation Request.”
Rules Governing Use of Traction Worldwide Content
- The Traction Worldwide name may not be referenced or appear in any client or vendor boilerplate without Traction Worldwide expressed written permission.
- Full reproduction or citation of Traction Worldwide research is prohibited.
- All citations must be limited in scope to publically available content, and presented verbatim.
- All citations of Traction Worldwide research must include the following information: Traction Worldwide, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- If you are requesting permission to cite Traction Worldwide content in advertisements, please note the following: Traction Worldwide will only consider advertising permission for Traction Worldwide Industry Partners or Brands; Advertisements shall not appear to be co-sponsored by Traction Worldwide. Services or products advertised shall not appear to be endorsed by Traction Worldwide.
Uses That Do No Require Traction Worldwide Approval
Members of the press may use excerpts from Traction Worldwide research without our approval. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for press access to our research. Citation of any material available on our public website (accessible without a user login) or blog, which includes, but is not limited to videos, infographics, charts, and text excerpts from reports, may be used without Traction Worldwide approval.
Citing Content from Traction Worldwide.com
- Web Pages: All citations of Traction Worldwide web pages must include the following information: Traction Worldwide, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- Blog Posts: All citations of Traction Worldwide blog posts must include the following information: Traction Worldwide, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- Video and Other Multimedia: All citations of Traction Worldwide videos, webinars, and other multimedia must include the following information: Traction Worldwide, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
Traction Worldwide reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only and Traction Worldwide reserves any and all rights to Traction Worldwide Research including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of Traction Worldwide Research.
© 2016 Traction Worldwide LLC. All rights reserved.