Thank you for visiting our site.
1. Information Collection and Use
In general, we collect and use your information to provide the Services to you.
- Information provided by you: We collect information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your user profile on the Services. For example, our registration and login process requires you to provide us with a valid e-mail address. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter, including personal information, into any postings, comments or forums within the Services. And, if you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you provide.
- Third-party service providers: The Services use a variety of third-party services and applications to help us to provide the Services, for example hosting services to host our website and Google Analytics to help us understand how you and other users interact with the Services. These third-party services and applications may collect non-personally identifiable data sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including but not limited to data regarding how frequently visitors access our Services, what actions they took on our Services and their duration of use of our Services. We do this to improve the Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics, such as how many times a particular link was clicked on, with advertisers and other third parties.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information
In general, personal information and other information you submit or share with us is used for the following purposes by the Services: to enable your access to our services; to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve the Services; to customize the content and advertisements you receive from us and our trusted partners; and to communicate with you, including via email, and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us or on our behalf, or from our partners or our advertisers.
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described below:
- With your consent: We may share or disclose your information if you ask or authorize us to do so.
- To comply with legal requirements: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we reserve the right to retain and disclose your information at our discretion if we believe in good faith that such retention and disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties; or (c) to ensure the safety and security of our systems and of our customers and third parties. By accessing and using the Services, you consent to us sharing your personal information under the circumstances described herein.
If you do not agree or do not consent to the use of your information in any manner described above, you should not use the Services.
3. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Third-Party Advertising and Sites
5. Information Security
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your private personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personal information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
6. Information Accuracy
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We may charge a reasonable fee for this service. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information which you think is inaccurate. We also provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
7. Our Policy Towards Children
Traction Worldwide does not direct its sites, applications and services to children under the age of thirteen (13). We require registered users of the application and services to be at least eighteen years old. Protecting the privacy of children is very important. If we obtain actual knowledge that a registered user is under eighteen, we will promptly delete information associated with such account. By using the Services, you are representing that you are at least eighteen years old.
8. Notice of Privacy Rights of California Residents
If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to Traction Worldwide via the Services, you are entitled by law to request certain information regarding any disclosure that may have been made by Traction Worldwide to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Traction Worldwide is required to respond to only one request per customer each year, and is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above email address.
When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personal information you do not want us to share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal information or for processing this request.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. You may make such a request by sending us an email at email@example.com.
10. Governing Law
How to Contact Us
© 2016 Traction Worldwide LLC. All rights reserved.